PASMA - Towers On Stairways
PASMA Towers on Stairways for Users will equip you with the specialist knowledge you need to work safely with stairway towers.
PLEASE NOTE: A PASMA Tower For User licence must be held to attend this course.
Spend one day at our approved PASMA training centre with our expert instructor and go back to work knowing:
- How to safely assemble, dismantle and alter stairway towers
- How to safely use stairway towers
- How to inspect stairway towers
- How to identify hazards relating to their use
- What legislation, regulations and guidance are applicable to these towers
Using a combination of theory and practical work, this course builds on your existing tower knowledge by introducing new techniques for working on stepped surfaces and new enabling components, such as portal frames and props.
COURSE DURATION: HALF DAY