PASMA - Low-Level
PASMA Low-Level Access will equip you with the specialist knowledge you need to work safely with any low level work platforms up to 2.5 metres.
Spend half a day at our approved PASMA training centre with our expert instructor and go back to work knowing:
- How to safely assemble and dismantle low level access equipment
- How to safely use low level access equipment
- How to inspect low level access equipment
- How to identify hazards relating to their use
- What legislation, regulations and guidance are applicable to these towers
Using a combination of theory and practical work, this course will leave you feeling confident that you’re working safely at low level heights.
COURSE DURATION: HALF DAY