Makita VC4201M Dust Extractor - 110v - (SSV009)
The Makita VC4210MX/1 is a Wet and Dry M-Class Dust Extractor with power take-off function - the automatic On/Off function activates when a connected power tool is switched on.
Because it's Class M, it removes 99.9% of dust with limit Value for occupational exposure > 0.1 mg/m³. It's suitable for processes involving mica, china clay, gypsum, wood dust (such as softwood and hardwood) and silica dust - such as masonry and concrete dust.
Delivered with a 5m long, 32mm diameter suction tube, this versatile extractor has individual operating settings for hose diameters of 21, 27, 32, 36 and 38mm.
- Approved for Dust Classes M in accordance with the EU standard.
- Automatic filter cleaning system.
- Durable PTFE filter with high filtration efficiency. Washable non-stick membrane
- Flat top design for deposit of hand tools and accessories.
- Hatchback with big opening for easy access to filter
- Individual settings for different hose diameters (21,27,32, 36 and 38mm)
- Speed regulation
- Air flow sensor beeps when air flow is reduced by clogged filter, full tank etc.
- Automatic On/Off function: machine activates when a connected power tool is used.
- Integrated hose, cable and accessory storage
- Double-wall container with big wheels and steel castors.
- Makpac cases can be attached to the unit with optional adapter plate
- Comes supplied with 32A plug
- Voltage: 110v
- Input Wattage: 1000 w
- Power Take-Off Wattage: 1750 w
- Max Airflow: 4.5 m³/min
- Dust Bag Capacity: 30 litres
- Max Sealed Suction: 25 kPa
- Tank Capacity Dry: 42 litres
- Tank Capacity Wet: 29 litres
- Net Weight: 16 kg