Ladder and Stepladder Inspection E-Learning
Employers need to ensure ladders are in a safe condition before use, and that regular inspections are carried out by a competent person.
This course is designed for any person whose duty it is to inspect and maintain ladders at work.
On successful completion of the course, delegates will have an understanding of:
- When it’s right to inspect a ladder or stepladder
- How to carry out a formal inspection
- How to record the inspection and any faults
- What action to take if faults are identified
- How to accurately record details of ladders and stepladders used within the workplace
Delegates who complete the theory and group exercises will be awarded a LadderCard.
COURSE DURATION: HALF DAY