305mm TCT Chop Saw Blade (ZPE009)
- DIMENSIONS - 305mm Diameter - 80 teeth - 30mm bore (16, 20 and 25mm reduction rings included) – 3.0mm Kerf (thickness of cut)
- APPLICATION - Ideal for along the grain and cross - cutting on softwood, hardwood, plywood, chipboard, multi-board panels, MDF, plated & counter-plated panels, laminated & Bi-laminate plastic, and Fibre-reinforced plastic. Providing a quality finished edge
- MATERIAL - Fully hardened steel blade body – Delivers accuracy and resists bending and deflection for true cuts. Tungsten carbide teeth provide excellent wear and heat resistance. The positive cutting angle provides fast and efficient removal of chips and swarf
- FEATURES - Incorporates an ATB (Alternating Top Bevel) offset tooth design, The angle of the tooth scores the surface of the wood in advance of the cut, cleanly cutting the wood fibres before the following teeth remove the chip.
This provides for a much smoother cut, with much less chance of splintering the surface of the wood
- COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with Dewalt, Bosch, Makita, Ryobi and any other circular saws which use a 305mm blade with a 30, 25, 20 or 16mm bore (reduction rings included)